CPTC Membership Benefits
Benefits of membership include:
- Free tennis and refreshments at our annual Membership Open House event in May and at our End-of-the-Season event in September.
- Bi-annual membership Newsletter.
- General membership meetings six times per year.
- Participation in the annual Tri-City Tournament.
- Discount rates at our annual New Years Eve Day event, and much, much more!
We also host an annual New Years Eve Day tennis social, plus a host of tennis instruction programs and special events. CPTC membership fees are $35 for individuals and $45 for families. Our membership year begins June 1st of this year and ends May 31st of next year. Discount rates are provided to Lake Meadows residents. You must have a CPTC membership to participate in a number of events.
If you would like more information about becoming a CPTC member, please contact the Club at 312-225-3373.
Complete the online Application or click the link to download the application. Once you fill out and print application, you can mail a copy with your check to our Headquarters or you can bring it in for processing during our business hours.